- Have you voted and blogged about your All-Star ballot like The Unbiased MLB Fan?
- Cait Covers the Bases campaigns for the Brewers. Are you stumping for your picks?
- How easy is Carlos Martinez making it look? Pretty easy, says stlcardinalsminimo.
- Looking for great shots from Coors Field? Rockies Photo Blog has those for you.
- The Game of Redemption wonders whether the White Sox can keep this up.
- How dominant was Taijuan Walker’s last start? Ask From the Corner of Edgar & Dave.
- Will The Canuck Cubbie realize his goal and be the Cubs’ unofficial Canadian blogger?
- BBST is pumped for Wednesday’s pitching matchup. Will Verlander or Gray triumph?
- Who should you pitch or ditch for Wednesday? MLB.com Fantasy 411 is here to help.
- Youstontx points out that it’s still early and the Astros can turn things around.
- Do you collect scorecards? Then you need to see this post by Cardinals Insider.
- Around the Horn Talk chuckles at the notion that the sky is falling in Kansas City.
- How are the Tigers’ top prospects performing so far in 2016? Sons of ’84 explores.
- Philly Sports Talk takes a look at Pete Mackanin’s mission as Phillies manager.
- Is Bryce Harper doing as much for the game of baseball as Jared Young suggests?
- Mollyburkhardt asks whether it’s too early for Red Sox fans to hit the panic button.
- How has David Price fared in a Red Sox uniform? Beantown Blitz analyzes.
- Cast your All-Star ballot and stump for your guys like Dodger Insider is doing!
- Above the Mendoza recaps a hugely successful weekend in Atlanta for the Mets.
- Kenta Maeda’s strong start to 2016 hasn’t escaped the attention of Tracy Ringolsby.
- The Canuck Cubbie enjoyed seeing Anthony Rizzo go deep twice on Sunday.
- Game 17 was when blisters popped and bullpens stretched, writes Jason Beck.
- Giants Fan Carm says that despite not sweeping, slow and steady wins the race.
- Here are three stars from a victorious weekend, courtesy of Phillies Insider.
- Rays Radio has postgame notes following the home run barrage in the Bronx.
- The home run ball cost the Yankees a shot at a sweep, laments The Cutoff Man.
- The Athenian Print marvels at Jake Arrieta’s no-hitter over the weekend.
- Walt Whitman, baseball scribe? Our Game explores the poet and the game.
- The Baseball Sociologist revisits when Rick Monday saved an American flag.
- Go back 22 years to when Kenny Rogers was perfect with Newberg Report.
- Blind Baseball Perspective wants to see MLB expand to 32 teams and re-align.
- What’s it like taking a toddler to a game for the first time? Ask spit up and sit ups.
- Cardinals Insider highlights some of the barbecue options at Busch Stadium.
The new season brings familiar faces like the powerhouse Dodger Insider excelling at what they do best, and exciting debuts from newcomers like Gordon Edes. Your Latest Leaders hit the ground running this season, putting up big blogging numbers in March. If you’ve contemplated starting a blog of your own, there’s no better time than April to join us and take the first step to joining these bloggers. Congrats to everyone who made the list!
Here are your Latest Leaders from March 1-31:
1. Dodger Insider
2. Cait Covers the Bases
3. From the Corner of Edgar & Dave
5. Inside the White Sox
6. Friar Wire
7. Dodgers Photog Blog
8. MLB.com Fantasy 411
9. Cubs Vine Line Blog
10. Better Off Red
11. Brandon and Brandon
12. Our Game
13. The Halo Way
14. SF Giants Photos
15. Major League Baseball Urban Youth Academy – Compton, CA
16. On Cloud Conine
17. Curly W Live
18. Twins Pics
19. MURRAY COOK’S FIELD & BALLPARK BLOG
20. Gordon Edes
21. Rays Radio
22. Cardinals Insider
23. Phillies Insider
24. White Shark
25. BERNIE’S BASEBALL WORLD
26. Desde el Desierto
27. Reds Urban Youth Academy
28. Newberg Report
29. MLB.com Blogs Central
30. Clubhouse Confidential
31. Homestand Blog by Yankees Magazine
32. Braves Give
33. BTF Today
34. Matt’s Bats
35. Astros Mission Control
36. Baseball Books
37. Step up to B.A.T.
38. The First Week of Summer
40. From the Booth with Steve Stewart
41. Baseball with Matt
42. The Wave of Perseverance
43. TVA Jacques
44. A Twinternal Perspective
45. The Cutoff Man
46. Padres hispanos
47. FISH TALES
48. Medias Blancas con Orgullo
49. Roof Report
50. MLBPAA Intern Insider
1. The Baseball Collector
2. Universo Béisbol
3. Cove Chatter
4. The Brewer Nation
5. Around the Horn Talk
7. La Pagina de Tony Menendez
8. The Ballpark Guide
9. Gamer Babes from Half Moon Bay
10. Dodger Blue World
11. Bleacher Boy
12. Mets Plus
13. The Unbiased MLB Fan
15. Minoring In Baseball
16. The Baseball Sociologist
17. Gregg’s Baseball Bookcase
18. Sons of ’84
19. The Canuck Cubbie
20. A View From The Bench
21. Above The Mendoza
22. Born on Third
23. Dazzy Vance Chronicles
24. Cardinal Red Baseball
25. Fish On The Farm
27. Greetings From Michigan
29. Major-League Obie Role-Based Projection System
30. Chatter From the Cheap Seats
31. 1970s Baseball
32. Pinstripe Birthdays
33. The Winning Run
34. cat loves the dodgers
35. Metsin’ Around
36. More Splash Hits
37. Elijah Viera Sports
38. Women Who Love Cardinals Baseball
39. I’m Not A Headline Guy…
40. Blue Jays Musings
41. Béisbol con Berraquera
42. Fish Fry
43. Baseball’s Relatives
45. Clubhouse Chatter
46. Where Everyone’s a Giant
47. Coco Crisp’s Afro
48. Beisbol 007
49. Blind Baseball Perspective
50. Cardinal Girl
MLB.COM BEAT WRITERS
1. Muskat Ramblings
2. Beck’s Blog
3. Mark My Word
4. The Zo Zone
5. By Gosh, It’s Langosch
6. Mariners Musings
7. Major League Bastian
8. Britt’s Bird Watch
9. Gonzo and ‘The Show’
10. Brownie Points
1. Ben’s Biz Blog
2. MiLB.com’s PROSPECTive Blog
3. Inside the San Jose Giants
4. Minor League Madhouse
5. WINGIN’ IT
6. Rollin’ with Rick PawSox
7. Rattler Radio
8. Not Just Baseball…Aceball
9. Riders Insider Blog
10. 45 Miles From Fenway
11. Inside the Clubhouse with Mike Antonellis
12. The Dash Board
13. Inside the Chiefs
14. The Shuck Dynasty
15. Minor Details
16. Crawdads Beat
17. ‘Cats Corner
18. Barons Beat
19. Nine Lives
20. Delmarva Shorebirds Blog
21. From the Nest
22. Hit Bull Win Blog
23. Docking With the Ports
24. The LumberBlog
25. The Tune-Up Blog
26. Sound Bytes Blog
27. Hook, Line and Sinker
28. M-Braves Clubhouse Report
29. Generally Speaking
30. Beachbound & Down
31. Doubledays ‘N’ Nights
32. Knight Fever
33. The Hop Stove – Official Blog of the Hillsboro Hops
34. Hawk’s Eye: View From The Booth
35. The Island Chronicles
Reminder: These rankings are based on Unique Visits measured by Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and we may change the metrics from time to time at our discretion. As always, keeping mind that our data is unrelated to the traffic stats you see in your WordPress.com dashboard that measure traffic differently. Blogs only can be tracked for this list if they use an MLB theme. If you switch to a different WordPress.com theme for a day or two during that month, those page views will not be included for these purposes because they cannot be recorded by MLB.com.
The Giants’ Brandon Belt and Brandon Crawford have shared their Brandon and Brandon blog for over four years now. New teammate Denard Span recently took over the blog to discuss his adjustment to a different clubhouse and the Giants’ hot start to 2016. See what he had to say!
We’re thrilled to announce the newest MLB Pro Blog, Fenway Frames. Featuring the images captured by Red Sox Photography, Fenway Frames takes fans along with the Red Sox before, during and after games. Drop by and welcome them with a comment — and make sure you are following the latest addition to our group of club photography blogs!
- The holiday that is Opening Day in Cincinnati thrilled Queen City Beer League.
- Meanwhile, Phillies Insider and Phillies Phollowers lamented a bullpen meltdown.
- 9 Inning Know It All recaps another exciting Opening Day come and gone.
- The Cubs got off to a very impressive start, just as The Canuck Cubbie hoped.
- Born on Third embedded videos of the Cubs’ dominating win in Anaheim.
- Joe Maddon’s rampant offense is must-see viewing, according to NL Central Hub.
- The Halo Way posted a photo gallery from Opening Day at Angels Stadium.
- It was a different take on a one-hit wonder for the Rangers, writes Newberg Report.
- Dodger Insider recaps the team’s outrageous Opening Day onslaught in San Diego.
- Jon SooHoo shared photos from the big win in his Dodgers Photog Blog.
- Dodger Blue World wrote some Opening Day haikus to celebrate the occasion.
- The opener was a real blast for the homer-happy Giants, notes More Splash Hits.
- Naturally, Bumgarner Snotrockets broke down the Giants hurler’s 2016 debut.
- Here some great images of the victorious opener from SF Giants Photos.
- The Miller Sport Update observed some encouraging signs for the Brewers.
- Re-live the opener ceremonies at Miller Park thanks to Cait Covers the Bases.
- Inside the White Sox checks in following an encouraging start to the season.
- Take a tour of some new ballpark food offerings with The Baseball Sociologist.
- The Game of Redemption names the top five free agent signings from the offseason.
- The front office sampled some new Busch Stadium foods, reports Cardinals Insider.
- The Baseball Sociologist‘s Opening Day countdown has reached “Play Ball!”
- There’s just nothing like Opening Day according to More Walk, Less Talk.
- The Canuck Cubbie can’t wait to see what Wrigley Field is like this season.
- Here are some thoughts on life and Opening Day from Mistake at the Jake.
- Super Dave’s Basement plans on covering the 2016 season like a mad man.
- Revisit some past openers with Dodger Drei from It’s Always A Good Dre in L.A.
- Dugout Diary by Joe Boesch penned an Opening Day essay for the occasion.
- It’s time for the first Pitch or Ditch of 2016 from the gurus at MLB.com Fantasy 411.
- Cait Covers the Bases has Brewers players and staff welcoming fans to the season.
- The Cardinals opened with a loss in Pittsburgh and Cardinal Girl has a haiku.
- Stlcardinalsminimo provides a little perspective for Cardinals fans for the season.
- Good vibes abound with the White Sox right now, writes Inside the White Sox.
- The Cutoff Man says let’s get it started as the Yankees begin the quest for 28.
- Take a look back at some recent Dodger road openers with Dodger Insider.
- Gordon Edes reassures Red Sox fans that David Price cares as much as they do.
- There are a whopping 13 newcomers on the Mariners’ roster, notes Greg Johns.
- A View From The Bench asks whether “next year” finally is here for the Cubs.
- Here are some “predictions sure to to wrong,” courtesy of The Winning Run.
- Low n’ Away takes a stab at predicting how the American League will shake out.
Tell us your thoughts and link to your Opening Day post in the comments below!
- Opening Day is just two days away now, and Rays Radio has Kevin Cash’s lineup.
- The Baseball Sociologist‘s countdown to the Orioles opener is at Billy Ripken.
- The end of Spring Training is great news to Women Who Love Cardinals Baseball.
- Deep Thoughts by Tom wants everyone to slow down and enjoy a baseball game.
- Here are some final Red Sox Spring Training thoughts from Degenerate Fanatics.
- The Unbiased MLB Fan writes about Pablo Sandoval losing his starting job.
- Reminisce about three memorable Mets openers along with subwaybaseball.com.
- Stlcardinalsminimo put together these lessons from Cardinals Spring Training.
- Dodgers Photog Blog and The Halo Way posted great Freeway Series images.
- Cat loves the dodgers was at Dodger Stadium, and Dodger Insider talks Motas.
- For the Giants, it’s good to be home, says Gamer Babes from Half Moon Bay.
- The Canuck Cubbie recaps the Cubs’ win in Kris Bryant’s home town of Vegas.
- BERNIE’S BASEBALL WORLD shared his AL and NL predictions for 2016.
- Major League Bastian gazed into his crystal ball for his own prognostications.
- The Pastime thinks it knows how the National League will shake out this season.
- Wondering who will break out in 2016? BBST has five promising candidates.
- Read up on the Cardinals with this preview from St. Louis Baseball Talk.
- The Royal Stew takes a look at the Royals as they mount their title defense.
- Did you fall for A blog (mainly) about Dutch baseball‘s April Fools’ Day joke?
- From the Corner of Edgar & Dave profiles Mariners outfielder Nelson Cruz.
- Preview the April edition of Yankees Magazine over at Homestand Blog.
- Cait Covers the Bases highlights a very cool new feature coming to Miller Park.
- See the menus of the 12 new Progressive Field restaurants thanks to TribeVibe.
- Better Off Red details all of the new features at Great American Ball Park.
- This is a great guide to field construction and maintenance from BTF Today.
1. Opening Day. With the first pitch of the 2016 regular season just days away, The Wayniac Nation barely can contain his excitement. TribeVibe posted a photo gallery of the preparations at Progressive Field, and in a sure sign of baseball season, Roof Report is back advising on the roof status at Minute Maid Park. The Baseball Sociologist‘s countdown to the Orioles’ opener on Monday is down to four, as THE BLOG projects what John Farrell’s lineup card will look like on Monday and The Jailhouse puts forward four names to watch for on Opening Day. Meanwhile, mascots are converging on New York City for a morning show segment, and Cait Covers the Bases has the details.
2. Breaking camp. Teams are heading home after wrapping up Cactus and Grapefruit League action, with some final exhibition matches taking place at Major League ballparks and in some interesting other locales. Phillies Insider puts a bow on the team’s time in Clearwater, while Gamer Babes from Half Moon Bay is pumped to see the boys back in SF. Friar Wire has one final address from Padres manager Andy Green in Peoria, and Rays Radio and Major League Bastian cover the latest roster moves as teams look to trim down to 25.
3. Crystal ball time. This is the time for weighing in with prognostications. The Sports Analytics and Business Group at IU runs through their picks in the American League, as Unedukated Opinions focuses on the extremely competitive AL Central. Stlcardinalsminimo looks at the various projections for the Cardinals in 2016, and Second City Sports Report lists five reasons why the Cubs will win the World Series — and five reasons they won’t.
What’s in your Three for Thursday? Tell us about it below!
- What famous Number 5 do you suppose The Baseball Sociologist profiled today?
- Waiting for Part 3 of Confessions of a Mariners Fan‘s Spring Training trip recap?
- Are you as excited for the new season as A Season with the Chicago White Sox?
- Muskat Ramblings posted the Cubs’ Opening Day roster. Who made the cut?
- What’s the key for the Cardinals in 2016? Stlcardinalsminimo says it’s flexibility.
- Sports Fellas looks at the defending champion Royals’ chances of a repeat.
- Can the Angels bounce back from a disappointing 2015, asks Thoughts From Scott.
- Who will win the 2016 World Series? But at the end of the day… has an idea.
- Game of Sports posted five predictions for 2016 if you like your predictions bold.
- Jeff Francoeur made the Braves’ 25-man roster and Breslanta says he earned it.
- The Wayniac Nation sizes up Rob Refsnyder’s future in the Yankees organization.
- What is better than promising prospects like the ones Gamer Babes saw in action?
- Spent addresses the issue of whether expansion is right for Major League Baseball.
- TribeVibe has images of the new scoreboard at Progressive Field if you’re curious.
- Which new Marlins Park food option previewed by On Cloud Conine looks tastiest?
- Cubs Vine Line Blog has details on the team’s “Let’s Give” community initiative.
- How did the A’s prep their complex in Mesa? Clubhouse Confidential explains.
- Wonder how baseball fields are graded? BTF Today delves into the process.