- Welcome the Rockies’ brand-new MLB Pro Blog One Time Zone, One Team.
- Dodger Insider points out Julio Urias has been pitching well for a while.
- The Rays took a weekend series from the Rangers and Rays Radio recaps.
- TribeVibe, The Halo Way and SF Giants Photos shared game photo galleries.
- The Yankees couldn’t finish off a series sweep again, laments The Cutoff Man.
- I’m Not a Headline Guy… feels vindicated by the Bombers’ improved play.
- View some #SoxCellfieSunday images, courtesy of Inside the White Sox.
- The Unbiased MLB Fan writes about the Mariners trying to end a dry spell.
- The rest of the season is all about prospect evaluation for the A’s, says BBST.
- Daniel Satter Sports Talk runs the rule over Blake Snell’s rookie campaign.
- The Braves have found a true gem in Mauricio Cabrera, argues Breslanta.
- The Wayniac Nation tells how Delvin Perez is putting the past behind him.
- Ballparks need more netting to protect fans, according to Baseball Betsy.
- Our Game reprinted a personal favorite article on old days in baseball.
- Go behind the scenes at Safeco Field with young Pro Blogger Matt’s Bats.
- Bumgarner Snotrockets got to enjoy another home run by the blog’s namesake.
- The Mets pitching couldn’t match their bats, to the chagrin of The Metssiah.
- Stlcardinalsminimo says it’s time to get excited as things are looking up.
- Maikel Franco came through in a big way, as Phillies Insider will tell you.
- Dodger Insider laments a loss in Philly that snapped the team’s momentum.
- Kris Bryant homered his way to history, as The Canuck Cubbie explains.
- Inside the White Sox is eager for home cooking with a nine-game homestand.
- GM John Mozeliak talked strategy down the stretch with Cardinals Insider.
- BBST argues the A’s Khris Davis is climbing the ranks of elite power hitters.
- Recent trades and better performances have Pinstripe State of Mind hopeful.
- Dodger Drei wishes the late, great Roberto Clemente a happy 82nd birthday.
- See photos of Jerry Garcia Tribute Night at AT&T Park from SF Giants Photos.
- Callis’ Corner has some bonus prospects to add to his article on Team USA.
- Read about the Brewers’ #growGOLD Game over at Cait Covers the Bases.
Looking for a good summer blockbuster? Brandon Belt has weighed in with his latest round of movie reviews in his Brandon and Brandon MLB Pro Blog. See what film the Giants first basemen loved and which one he walked out of. If you aren’t already following the blog he shares with teammate Brandon Crawford, make sure you subscribe today, so you don’t miss a thing!
- The Red Sox completed a weekend sweep and Fenway Frames has the photos.
- The Loyal Bostonian reports that Rick Porcello is pitching with confidence.
- The Phillies enjoyed a successful Alumni Weekend, as Phillies Insider recaps.
- Gamer Babes is superstitious and beginning to think she is the problem.
- Steven Matz impressed at Citi Field on Sunday and The Metssiah approves.
- The Canuck Cubbie thinks it’s high time Dexter Fowler gets some MVP love.
- The future is bright for the Yankees, as I’m Not A Headline Guy… explains.
- The GOAT sports writes that Alex Rodriguez’s retirement is bittersweet.
- Despite innings talk, Michael Fulmer just keeps pitching, reports Beck’s Blog.
- Dodger Insider marvels at Brett Anderson’s incredibly tough injury luck.
- The Indians shut down Michael Brantley and Casey Drottar agrees with it.
- Underthought looks at the Hall of Fame chances for some current big names.
- Luis Severino should learn from Mariano Rivera, claims The Cutoff Man.
- Tracy Ringolsby breaks down how a Minor League shakeup affects the Rockies.
- A father took his son to his first MLB game and wrote about it at Bill’s Blog.
- Cardinal Girl posted more photos from her recent visit to Cooperstown.
- Yoga has been a hit with the Brewers, as Cait Covers the Bases documents.
- The Cutoff Man recaps another come-from-behind victory for the Yankees.
- Baseball is losing over 1,000 homers this week, notes The Unbiased MLB Fan.
- The Canuck Cubbie is elated to see his beloved Cubs on a long winning streak.
- The defending NL champions fell to .500 and it’s making The Metssiah sad.
- JUST A BOY & HIS BLOG asks whether Rick Porcello is the ace of the Red Sox.
- Should the A’s give Zach Neal a real shot at starting? BBST believes so.
- Coast to Coast Sports takes a mid-season look at the Twins’ up-and-down 2016.
- Justin Upton has had a tough first season in Detroit and ALDLAND checks in.
- The Chicago Chronicle writes about the Tommy La Stella situation with the Cubs.
- Things are all right in Toronto according to One Flew Over the Jays nest.
- 1st and Inches shares an all-MLB team from his time watching the game.
- Jason Grilli is paying immediate dividends for the Jays, says Echoes From 527.
- MLB.com Fantasy 411 has Pitch or Ditch fantasy advice for tonight’s games.
- The first-place Indians are back home this weekend and TribeVibe has details.
- Phillies Insider was there at the Thursday luncheon honoring Jim Thome.
- Brewers greats will be scouting great tailgates, reports Cait Covers the Bases.
- Is there something to the Cubs’ superstitions? The Canuck Cubbie explores.
- Dodger Insider tries to put the Dodgers’ NL West comeback in perspective.
- The Giants’ post-All-Star Break slide has left Gamer Babes very puzzled.
- Should Brandon Crawford write a thank-you note like More Splash Hits argues?
- BBST questions whether the A’s have properly managed Sonny Gray’s health.
- Might Prince Fielder’s career be over? The Cola examines the possibility.
- Lucas Frankel Sports looks at Alex Rodriguez’s résumé for Monument Park.
- How is Joe Girardi managing the A-Rod situation? The Cutoff Man explains.
- Vlad4MVP wonders who will win the Cy Young races in both leagues this fall.
- Will a division race decide an award like The Game of Redemption believes?
- Mullanysportsblog gazes into the Blue Jays’ 2017 free agency crystal ball.
- How will Tim Tebow fare at baseball? Bleacher Boy captured some reactions.
- What did it mean to The Kid to have his number retired? Edgar & Dave has that
- Cait Covers the Bases shares updated Brewers walk-up music, if you’re curious.
- What Olympic sports would Indians players be good at? TribeVibe has ideas.
- MLB.com Fantasy 411 put together a Pitch or Ditch if you need help today.
- The Mariners saluted Ichiro on reaching 3,000 Major League hits on Sunday.
- On the historic occasion, revisit The Legend of Ichiro thanks to N2K Sports.
- The Power Couple looks back at Ichiro’s amazing Major League career.
- Alex Rodriguez announced his retirement and The Cutoff Man covered it.
- I’m Not a Headline Guy… writes that it was the right decision for all parties.
- Here’s a top 10 list of A-Rod moments, courtesy of Lucas Frankel Sports.
- That’s All Sports takes a look at the announcement and what it all means.
- The Giants’ offense couldn’t get going Sunday, to the dismay of Gamer Babes.
- Bumgarner Snotrockets points out that at least the day wasn’t a total loss.
- Newberg Report contrasts the different approaches of the Astros and Rangers.
- The disappointment continued for the Cardinals and for stlcardinalminimo.
- Dodger Insider highlights milestones for Adrian Gonzalez and Rob Segedin.
- Zack Wheeler officially is pitching again and Above the Mendoza is thrilled.
- The Forty Forty Club picks out winners and losers from the Trade Deadline.
- Are the Cubs becoming Canada’s “other” team? The Canuck Cubbie believes so.
- It’s going to be strange seeing Chase Utley in blue, writes The Phillies Insider.
- Dodger Drei recently turned 42, so fittingly he’s celebrating Number 42.
- Preview the August food menu at Miller Park over at Cait Covers the Bases.
The Trade Deadline has come and gone, and we’re in the final third of the season. This year’s postseason participants will be the teams that didn’t wilt in the heat of the dog days of summer — just like your July Latest Leaders. Looking to grow your blogging audience? As these bloggers can tell you, the key is consistently publishing interesting, quality writing on timely topics. And definitely make sure you leave a link to your blog as a breadcrumb in a comment below. Congrats to everyone who made the list!
Here are your Latest Leaders from July 1-31:
1. Dodger Insider
3. Cait Covers the Bases
4. Muskat Ramblings
5. MLB.com Fantasy 411
6. Brandon and Brandon
7. Dodgers Photog Blog
8. Beck’s Blog
9. Friar Wire
10. From the Corner of Edgar & Dave
11. The Halo Way
12. Cardinals Insider
13. Inside the White Sox
14. Cubs Vine Line Blog
15. SF Giants Photos
16. Major League Baseball Urban Youth Academy – Compton, CA
17. Major League Bastian
18. Bombers Beat
19. Our Game
20. Better Off Red
21. Curly W Live
22. By Gosh, It’s Langosch
23. Astros Mission Control
24. On Cloud Conine
25. Phillies Insider
26. Reds Urban Youth Academy
27. Roof and Gate Report
28. Desde el Desierto
29. MURRAY COOK’S FIELD & BALLPARK BLOG
30. Newberg Report
31. Baseball Books
32. Homestand Blog by Yankees Magazine
33. Rays Radio
34. Mariners Musings
35. Braves Give
36. Write ’em Cowboy
37. Rockies Photo Blog
38. MLB.com Blogs Central
39. All Nats All the Time
40. Fenway Frames
41. Gonzo and ‘The Show’
42. Beyond the Ballpark
43. BTF Today
44. From the Booth with Steve Stewart
45. Baseball with Matt
47. The Cutoff Man
48. Step up to B.A.T.
49. Matt’s Bats
50. A Bucs Life
1. The Baseball Collector
2. The Ballpark Guide
3. Universo Béisbol
4. The Brewer Nation
5. La Pagina de Tony Menendez
6. Bleacher Boy
7. The Cartoon Bird
8. Born on Third
11. The Canuck Cubbie
12. cat loves the dodgers
13. The Unbiased MLB Fan
14. Gregg’s Baseball Bookcase
15. More Splash Hits
16. Plouffe’s New Hairdo
17. Phillies Phollowers
18. Fish Fry
19. The Baseball Sociologist
21. Bumgarner Snotrockets
22. Above The Mendoza
23. The Angels’ Ace
24. Dazzy Vance Chronicles
25. Cardinal Red Baseball
26. I’m Not A Headline Guy…
27. Chavez Chronicles
28. All Things Ed
29. Fish On The Farm
30. A View From The Bench
31. 7th Inning Stretch Time
32. Baseball’s Relatives
33. steel city ballhawk
34. Women Who Love Cardinals Baseball
35. The Winning Run
36. A Season with the Chicago White Sox
37. Coco Crisp’s Afro
38. Beisbol 007
39. Giants Fan Carm
40. Take Time For Paradise
41. The curveblog
42. Mets Plus
43. Greetings From Michigan
44. Life of a Baseball Snagger
46. Perfect Pitch
47. The Baseball Haven
48. Crawdads Beat
49. Gamer Babes from Half Moon Bay
50. Echoes From 527
1. Ben’s Biz Blog
2. MiLB.com’s PROSPECTive Blog
3. Riders Insider Blog
4. The Dash Board
5. Rattler Radio
6. Inside the San Jose Giants
7. Rollin’ with Rick PawSox
8. M-Braves Clubhouse Report
9. Not Just Baseball…Aceball
10. ‘Cats Corner
11. The Shuck Dynasty
12. Minor Details
13. 45 Miles From Fenway
14. Nine Lives
15. Beachbound & Down
16. Unlocking the Keys
17. Salem Sox Talk
18. Hook, Line and Sinker
19. Inside the Chiefs
20. Bill On Baseball
21. From the Nest
22. Barons Beat
23. Generally Speaking
24. Intimidating Insight
25. Inside the Clubhouse with Mike Antonellis
26. The 2-2 Pitch
27. Docking With the Ports
28. ‘Tuga Power
29. The LumberBlog
30. MiLB Snap Shots
31. Hit Bull Win Blog
32. The Island Chronicles
33. Sound Bytes Blog
34. The Hop Stove – Official Blog of the Hillsboro Hops
35. All Aboard
Reminder: These rankings are based on Unique Visits measured by Major League Baseball Advanced Media, and we may change the metrics from time to time at our discretion. As always, keeping mind that our data is unrelated to the traffic stats you see in your WordPress.com dashboard that measure traffic differently. Blogs only can be tracked for this list if they use an MLB theme. If you switch to a different WordPress.com theme for a day or two during that month, those page views will not be included for these purposes because they cannot be recorded by MLB.com.
The Trade Deadline brings a lot of talk about how deals affect teams on the field. There’s another side to these moves, however, and Brandon Crawford talks about having close friend Matt Duffy traded away. In his latest Brandon and Brandon post, the Giants shortstop discusses the guys headed elsewhere and what new acquisition Eduardo Nunez brings to the team.
- Born on Third is liveblogging all the rumors and news on Trade Deadline Day.
- How do trade rumors get started? The Baseball Sociologist has an example.
- Now On Deck discusses the surprise twist of Jonathan Lucroy blocking a trade.
- The Yankees dealt Andrew Miller to Cleveland, and The Cutoff Man analyzes.
- I’m Not a Headline Guy… believes the fire sale is under way in New York.
- The moves mark an exciting new day for the Yankees, says The Wayniac Nation.
- Casey Drottar is more excited about Miller than upset about not getting Lucroy.
- Matt Kemp is exactly what the Braves need, according to Big Time Atlanta Sports.
- Degenerate Fanatics discusses the possibility of a Yankees-Red Sox trade.
- To trade or not to trade? That is the question facing Peplums and Pitches.
- Stlcardinalsminimo wants to see the Redbirds make one more trade today.
- These are some trade proposals from the mind of Ticket To The Tigers.
- Matt’s Sports Blog really wants to see Kyle Schwarber move to the AL.
- A trade is bringing a local product home, as Inside the White Sox explains.
- Newberg Report enjoyed the Rangers sweeping four games from the champs.
- The Giants did it this time without Gamer Babes from Half Moon Bay.
- SF Giants Photos posted a gallery of images from the win over the Nationals.
- The Phillies wrapped up a tough road trip and Phillies Insider recaps it.
- Subwaybaseball.com previews the upcoming four-game Subway Series.